Cancelling a Reservation from the Client Portal
A client can cancel their own reservation by login into their account from the client portal.
Verify Cancellation Policies¶
Before proceeding it's important to understand that the client side cancellation management is configurable. To see if your client are allowed to manage their own cancellations from the client portal go to the cancellation panel.
- To access the Cancellation Rules go to Admin menu + Campground Settings and click on the Cancellation Rules tab.
- There you will be able to see if the client portal has access to manage their own cancellation and also view your current cancellation policies.
Steps to Cancel a Reservation Online¶
The following steps are performed by your clients from the client portal in order for them to manage their own cancellations.
- Login to the online portal.
Click on the login button located at the top right corner of the screen.
Login using the same email address they used when booking the reservation.
If this is their first time login into their account they will need to reset their password by clicking on the Reset Password link located at the bottom of the login panel.
- Go to the reservation panel by clicking on Account + Settings & Reservation menu in the top left of the screen.
Then find the reservation to cancel and click on the menu options button.
- Select the Cancel this Reservation option.
Then they will be presented with a summary of the refund and also be able to complete the cancellation.